mercoledì 1 aprile 2015

Opening today: 50% OFF @ New Fashion Store!

The New Fashion Store event run by Elyna Carver opens its door today at 12PM SLT. This event has been running for a while and now Elyna renewed everything to bring it to an higher stage.
I´m so happy I have been invited to participate in the current round opening today!
This gave me the opportunity to release my new set of spring shoes: they have been ready for a long time getting dusty into my inventory. So, people, come down and grab my new release for an exclusive deal of 50% OFF!
As always best quality textures and fit for Slink High Feet. If you don´t own the feet, you might not be able to wear those shoes decently. Please remind that.
Shoes are 100% rigged mesh.


.:KosmO:. Cinderella Flowers are transparent shoes with delicate flowers patterns in four fashion colors, black and white, for a total of six shades. Each shade is available separately at the New Fashion Store. From left to right, the shades are:
* Lucite Green
* Custard
* Black
* White
* Pink
* Scuba Blue

Oh, boys, do not worry and do not start complaining. I did not forget you!
Since I have been late updating the marketplace listings for the SHOW OFF cargo pants, I decided to put them in the New Fashion Store for half price.
So, you get some selected colors for the 50% OFF deal: this means for just 75$L!

In the case you forgot how these amazing pants look like, I have a picture for you.


They are HUD driven, you can make the underwear disappear or pick any of the textures included in the HUD. Just click on the pattern chosen, so simply.

Now everyone is aiming to teleport there, aren´t you? Please check that the female and male items are separated: there are two booths with .:KosmO:. items: one for boys and one for girls.
Landmark to the NEW FASHION STORE: SL New Fashion Store

A big thank you to my models:
Beccikie Jyraffe, Eterprising Kingmaker, Prince Daylight.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento