giovedì 26 marzo 2015

Show Off!!

Just a flash post about the latest release! I am being a bit late updating the blog each time. Sorry!
I made a facebook page for .:KosmO:., I´ll post the link soon so that everyone can click on it and like! It´s faster than posting on the blog, I have to say.

Well, recent releases are a few, but I´ll just mention the amesome SHOW OFF cargo pants, available in store for both boys and girls. While on marketplace I´m still finishing the listings for the boys. It´s a lot of work to fill up the listings, put the vendors inworld... and there is a lot to do in real life at the moment. So, slowing down the store.


These pants come in 13 different colors. One cuter than the other.
And the underwear comes in 6 different patterns, 1 plain color and no underwear option. The whole is menu driven by HUD. Very easy to use with just a click.


The .:KosmO:. Show Off cargo pants are only the first of a lot of boys´items that will be released soon! Stay tuned and check out all our media accounts (flickr, facebook, blog) and inworld store.

See you soon <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento