giovedì 29 maggio 2014

.:KosmO:. You, Summer, don't be shy!



I have been releasing a decent amount of items with summer 2014 trend colors already. A few more items is still on my laptop waiting for the time I can have a longer sit in front of the computer and release them. It really takes a long time to texture the meshes inworld, change the names to the objects, put into folders and set them for sale. And it's way boring compared to the conception and realization on graphic programs.
But however I manage to do it, slow or fast, summer items are going to invade your fashionable wardrobes no matter what.
And it's going to be sexy. Keeping the young and playful side, I'll present you some aggressive and sexy designs. So stay tune and keep supporting me during the wait.
There is a lot of novelties coming up for .:KosmO:. !


Models in the picutres: JJ26 Ragu and Lex Demonista.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento