sabato 17 maggio 2014

.:KosmO:. Oh MAI leggins!

No way I can update things faster. But at least I'm trying hard to update. I made some new stuff. A BUNCH of it. But! It's such a pain to import textures in SL, rename things and put into the boxes.
I'm doing my best in the few time I have left. And I don't have much time. I stay days without the computer so everything is very slow.
I'm so happy everytime I login to find messages from friends. And also a few comments here and there about my items.
Marketplace is more updated that the inworld store. So please do check it more often. And leave a review if you do buy my items! It's very appreciate.

And low the best part of this post. The new release. Actually I have the page ready on the computer since two days. But then I had no time to sit in front of the computer and push "enter" to release it. So bad!
It's a leggins pants in 3 different shades. And please, excuse myself for not being releasing often, it's ONLY for 9$L until next time I put something new. SO grab it!


.:KosmO:. Optic Leggins - fatpack
9$L offer on MARKETPLACE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento