giovedì 14 gennaio 2016

Natural and soft. As skin should be.

And finally that time came.
Bettina is available in natural tones.
The tones are five in total, numbered as T01, T02, T03, T04 and T05. So it is easy to match with the body tones too. I tried to cover as many mesh heads brands as possible, thus a lot of brands now support the Omega System and I am including it as well! If you are using a mesh head that does not support Omega System and it is not included in my appliers, please let me know: I might have not seen that brand yet or haven´t found the kit to grab!

I am linking you to the DEMO so that you can check out how cute this lady in her natural tones is.


And I am then showing you all tones so that you see how it looks like.
The T01 is worn on Lelutka head (appliers for this brand are not available yet, I am sorry).

T02 is worn on the cheeky SLink Visage. Cute, isn´t it?


For T03, I am showing on the vendor a face by Genesis Lab, the lovely Emily.


T04 has attitude and a strong will, so I picked Angie by Genesis Lab.


Again SLink Visage interpreting T05 wonderfully.


Worn in each vendor is the black eyebrows option, hair from Magika and mesh eyes from Genesis Lab.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento