giovedì 18 dicembre 2014

.:KosmO:. Nadia shoes

Flickr and Facebook has been hitted by me a lot during the past week. I showed off some work I am very proud of and would really like you to appreciate it too.
It is the shoes I called .:KosmO:. Nadia shoes. Why Nadia?
Nadia is the name of a great friend of mine, probably my best friend, of the time I went to university. I can't really say when I exactly met her, I knew her for a while already when we both signed up for the master course. And since then we spent almost every minute we spent at university, together. Our major were different, but we managed to sign up for all possible courses together. And even applied for a special program that made us visit the other major's courses, so that we could go to class together. And help each other, of course.
She is a lady that really stands up. Not only because she probably is the tallest and most beautyful lady in the neighbourhood, but especially because she loves to pay attention to what she is wearing, picking up her clothes with lots of effort and enjoying to spend a lot of time in the changing room of stores. No detail can be ignored by her.
Nadia is also a lady who enjoys parties and going to the disco more than once a week.

I think you have the picture, now. These shoes are made for those like her, who enjoy high class items, are fashionable, spend time picking their clothes... and like to party!


.:KosmO:. Nadia shoes.
Made of leather, available in 6 colors. Each color is available in 3 versions: color sole, white sole, black sole.
In each color pack are all sole versions included. The fatpack includes all colors with all sole versions.
Check them on MP.
They have to be worn with SLINK high feet.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento