domenica 13 aprile 2014

A bit of .:KosmO:. updates!

As many of you noticed, I have been away for a while. I'm very sorry, but it was a matter of RL. Couldn't do anything different.
In the meanwhile I had a few minutes to put some items on the marketplace. They were already done, just needed to be put up for sale. Soon I will update my inwolrd store and you will be able to buy them inworld too.
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.


.:KosmO:. No Sweet without Bitter - Lady's jackets.
Available in five different colors.
A special color is available in a set since the special Valentine's Event of KV Agency.


.:KosmO:. No Sweet without Bitter - Men's jackets.
Available in five different colors.
A special color is available in a set since the special Valentine's Event of KV Agency.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento