lunedì 20 gennaio 2014

Face of .:KosmO:. January 2014 WINNERS!

Hi dear everyone.
It was so hard but I came up with some decisions. It was so hard to decide who to pick, as all of you really showed great skills in styling and many of you did amazing jobs with expressing some feelings throught their outfits.
I just want to remind you that .:KosmO:. made some new outfits with a different style, more elegant, but that our basic thought is Feel Young Inside, as SL is a way to stay young no matter how old we grow up in RL. Keep this in mind for the next challenges!

The Faces I picked up for JANUARY 2014 are:

#1 Lex Demonista
#2 Jj26 Ragu
#3 LuceMia Resident

But I have to thank everyone that participated and invite all of you to participate next month too!
Everyone who participated will receive a THANK YOU giftbox from me, please watch out!
The winners will be contacted and receive their prizes as soon as possible.

#1 Lex Demonista:


#2 Jj26 Ragu:


#3 LuceMia Resident:



I also want to thank my two guests, Devaduta Brianna and Joys Cuttita, who made awesome pictures wearing my creations:
from Devaduta Brianna

from Joys Cuttita

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento